Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oooh, i like this guy

Comment

Ok guys..seems like to me that if die by Cobolt's hands! You deserve to die and don't bother respawning b/c if you get killed by the laggyEST player...You don't deserve to live...haha!

I'm j/k of course. Cuz then I wouldn't be playing much either. Cobolt has killed me a handful of time too.
      [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobalt View Post
        Hunter_Killer, I think you missed the point. I'm telling you I have to shoot at the door while its empty and wait for 2 seconds before the bullets get there. My intention is for somebody to show up just as the bullets get there. Thats how slow it is.

But hey, Its kinda amusing I"m sure to see me standin there pickin my nose. Its kinda funny when I see guys almost as slow as me moving around. But its all fun, Just get your licks in now is all I"m sayin, I dont mind.

The only thing that bothers me about it, is when we play DM , I cant contribute very much. Best thing I can do is just hang back and let the other guys do most of the damage and just snipe if I get the chance.

Some maps I cant play, Vacant, Killhouse, those like that in close quarters I don't even have a chance. I just try and stay away. You probably wonder why I play at all. Well, like I said in my first post, I'm in Iraq, and what free time I have I want to be doing this. I hope you can understand.

One last thing, I know some of you guys think that when I play it causes everyone to lag. Well that's not what the administrator informed me. I was kinda grieved about playing and causing other people problems so I almost quit. But I was told it didn't matter. Take it how you will.

Thanks for being fun about it. I don't mean to sound like I"m whining about it. I"m used to it. I don't mind gettin killed at all. But it does bother me when I shoot at somebody point blank and nothing happens. Oh well.

Oh and Hunter_Killer, Its on now......

you missheard me... i said idk if it turns out you FIX your lag and your FASTER then me, ill still ya

FOOLS
        Camping is when you leave and go and get away from the violence
        SNIPING is when you encourage violence

Comment

You're safe for a while H_K .. I wont be gettin this fixed anytime soon, In fact I'll probably have to stop playing at all. I have to relocate and this place I'm at now is about as good as it get anywhere in theater. So I'll probably just spectate for a while.

So you can sleep a little more peaceful knowing that I'm not around. Cause one day this will all be over where I'm at and then you know whats comin.

H_K
          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
          Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
            by newiron09
            BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
            15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
          • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
            by newiron09
            Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
            15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
          Working...
          X