Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl

AMAZING GAME!!!!
    This is BY FAR the most realistic post apocalyptic game i have ever played, its like fallout but challenging and with more guns and armors. This game is so realistic that you will BLEED to death if you do not bandage yourself, or STARVE if you do not eat.
    Age Verification
    and for only $20 it is a great deal.
    will update with some good screens once i pick some.

EDIT:

will post more screens (of some of the enemies and more guns like the infamous "Big Ben")
    Last edited by Gimmie2; 25 Jun 2009, 08:54 PM. Reason: images

Looks cool but i didnt really get into fallout so im not sure what to think about this game. But since gimmie has it ill definitly look into it

Comment

if you dont like 50+ hour games, i would stay away from this one. closer to the end of the game it is EXTREMELY HARD!!!!! the enemy has armor piercing rounds at that point and they come at you in groups of 10-20 people, 2 or 3 is a challenge to most people. Imo it is totally worth the time and effort to beat this beast of a game.

Comment

Sounds like too much work. Pass. I'll stick with running around shooting random people saying "lol" after every kill.

Comment

You and me both Phant

Comment

I've played it - didn't really enjoy it.

It didn't seem too polished: the gameplay is fun but there are still a lot of bugs. The accuracy of the guns got very annoying, sometimes it took 10 shots to kill someone when I was prone with them in my crosshairs for every shot. And lastly, the world is very BIG! Get used to running.... a lot.
            "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
            - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

I have both of the stalker and got bored with them so easy.

Comment

thanks for the broadcast gimmie, was funny/cruel seeing you play at a 10-25fps. i still didnt see that guy u shot down on that roof. weird.
                Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

maybe cuz my broadcast resolution is 1280 X 1024 and my ingame resolution is 1600X 1050?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,817   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 3
                  Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

Working...
                  X