No announcement yet.

operation FLASHPOINT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just hope the demo comes out soon and it is better then the Arma 2 demo. If Arma 2 plays anything like the demo then its not worth $20, let alone full price.
    And if it has the same graphics issue then its a total POS. When i say graphics issue i mean playing Arma 2 demo in 1920x1200 with med/high settings my cpu is idle, my gpu's are idle and the game is running like 20fps.... Thats just bad coding.

But im hoping that Op Flash is as good as the original.

Comment

Got the game, but have no time to play...
      Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Ok Simple Question what do you all think, buy this one or hold out until MW2, if I buy this one it is questionable if i will have the cash for MW2 on release date, and my buddy who is picking it up for me wont give it to me without the cash so......

PS i hate cars you have to poor so much money into them b/w gas and repairs, uses more $$$ than my gf

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
          Ok Simple Question what do you all think, buy this one or hold out until MW2, if I buy this one it is questionable if i will have the cash for MW2 on release date, and my buddy who is picking it up for me wont give it to me without the cash so......

PS i hate cars you have to poor so much money into them b/w gas and repairs, uses more $$$ than my gf
          Depends on your prefs, PJ. I like a lot of things about this one, but the Call of Duty's offer much faster gameplay. Call of Duty suits my style more: close quarters, faster action...less to think about, JUST DO IT. Of course I've got days of experience on COD4...maybe someday I'll get more comfy with this one.

Comment

The demo should be out for it next month PJ. Should give us a decent idea of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmie2 View Post
              Anyone who is up for a game can join me thru steam (gimmie2) ive got a server up right now to play on hardcore difficulty!!!!
              EDIT: i had to put a password on it cuz this one guy kept joining and spamming random crap at me the password is gonna be cainslair
              LOL.

I am guessing the PC and console people do not play together in this game?
              Are there any games that do that yet?

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSnake View Post
                LOL.

I am guessing the PC and console people do not play together in this game?
                Are there any games that do that yet?
                Yes they was one game that did I think it was Shadow Run.

Comment

Pumpkin_Jack,

If you're still trying to decide, and if you can only get one game, I say "wait for MW2." I plan to enjoy playing Op Flashpoint for awhile, but half the planet (or so) will be playing MW2 on-line in December.

By the way, today Op Flashpoint is $38 on Newegg with free shipping (faster shipping than Amazon).

Comment

Originally posted by Qicmee View Post
                    Pumpkin_Jack,

If you're still trying to decide, and if you can only get one game, I say "wait for MW2." I plan to enjoy playing Op Flashpoint for awhile, but half the planet (or so) will be playing MW2 on-line in December.

By the way, today Op Flashpoint is $38 on Newegg with free shipping (faster shipping than Amazon).
                    That a Hard Decision mate Op Flashpoint is a great game but it's not really a MP game where Mw 2 is for me Mp Game, So to me if you want a great Sp Game then Op FlashPoints for U

Comment

Yeah I would say wait for MW2. This game needs a patch or two and then it will be pretty good.
                      Motivate

Comment

Originally posted by Donziboy2 View Post
                        The demo should be out for it next month PJ. Should give us a decent idea of the game.
                        You talking Xbox live demo or PC?
                        Usually on xbox a demo comes out before the game. I love all of the demos xbox live has, you basically never have to buy a game without trying it.

Comment

PC FTW.
                          Well from what ive read the developers focused on the game and didnt have time to finish the demo for the game in time.
                          Basically they set a date for the game and didnt have the resources to complete the demo on time.
                          And from what I understand they have been working on the game for years.
                          Must be really hard to strip levels and uneeded bits from a full game and slap demo on it.

Comment

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising

Has anyone tried this game? It looks really cool from the trailers. I read somewhere it is supposed to be pretty realistic. Since MW2 is a bust maybe we should try this.
                            http://www.flashpointgame.com
                            [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

This game has no dedicated servers.
                              [url=http://profile.xfire.com/guile787][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/1/guile787.png[/img][/url]

Comment

http://www.cainslair.org/showthread.php?t=13549

It has potential but its kinda buggy and there are some things missing that make it a deal breaker for some. I have it but don't plan on playing it much more unless a patch is released.
                                Motivate

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,829   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                                  by newiron09
                                  BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                                  15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                                • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                                  by newiron09
                                  Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                                  15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                                Working...
                                X