operation FLASHPOINT Screen Shoots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

operation FLASHPOINT Screen Shoots

After about a good 5 Hours of game play today I have now manged to master all the command keys lol But This game is so so much better than the Pants of a game Arma II anyway Hear a Few SS of the game.

Nice shots, Ghost Rain. You been playing the campaign or more multi-player? I messed up in my last multi player by flanking the enemy and shooting all in sight...because their names didn't show so I thought they were opfor. Whups, 5 teamkills...rampage. I guess I have to figure out the spawn system a little better.

Comment

I been Playing the SP Campaign up to day 5 on the mission and its getting really tough going now lol as for the Mp mode of this Game it could have been a Loot better.

Comment

Yeah, I'm on about day 4 of sp mode. It is pretty cool...sometimes seems a little buggy for going prone and such...but all in all a good time.

Comment

Yer that Bugs me abit to but I read they a Patch due out in the next 10 days to fix some bug's But I have to say I'm loving the game, Well worth ?18 lol.

Comment

Im playing on the 360. I think it looks better on your pc. of course..
            This game is very fun, and hard. Which I find fun.

Comment

Well I can say now I have complete the Game plus all the add on mission and what a game god I hope they Bring some expansion packs out for it because this game just kicks ass.

If anyone would like the Extra Mission Codes Pm me.

Comment

you know those codes are available for free all over the internet ghost? They were exclusive in no way at all.
                You could just post em up. I found them while looking for an achievement guide on some 360 forums.

I am about halfway through the campaign, multiplayer is distracting me, MP is very fun. I actually havent tried coop yet, only infiltration and annihilation.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSnake View Post
                  you know those codes are available for free all over the internet ghost? They were exclusive in no way at all.
                  You could just post em up. I found them while looking for an achievement guide on some 360 forums.

I am about halfway through the campaign, multiplayer is distracting me, MP is very fun. I actually havent tried coop yet, only infiltration and annihilation.
                  ok np I will post them up now.

Comment

How many hours of SP gameplay is there?

Comment

Originally posted by Donziboy2 View Post
                      How many hours of SP gameplay is there?
                      I Played about 13 hours of gameplay time in total.

Comment

They are different for german players, so they may happen to be different for US/UK players.but probably not, no one said anything about that.
                        Did you play the unlockables yet? I have one or two main campaign missions left, havent gotten to them. They are all just single maps/missions right?

Comment

I got all my unlocks at the End of the Game and yes they are all single missions

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,817   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 3
                          Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

Working...
                          X