Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition

Anyone have this? Steam has it on sale for $10... 66% off. I thought WTH, good meta and reviews, good price, downloading now.
    [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
    <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Originally posted by {CLR} ObiTroy View Post
    Anyone have this? Steam has it on sale for $10... 66% off. I thought WTH, good meta and reviews, good price, downloading now.
    I just borrowed it on 360 (and beat it this morning). It's a great game, good mix of action/story/some puzzles (not much, none really challenging).
    Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

I got the PS 3 version on release date, and it's awesome. Easily the best Batman game ever, very likely the best superhero game ever, and just a good game in general. Helped by the voice cast from the animated series, including Luke Skywalker voicing Joker.

Can't wait for the sequel.

-Rand
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
        I got the PS 3 version on release date, and it's awesome. Easily the best Batman game ever, very likely the best superhero game ever, and just a good game in general. Helped by the voice cast from the animated series, including Luke Skywalker voicing Joker.

Can't wait for the sequel.
        -Rand
        + a million. Hands down best batman game out there till part 2. Get it nauww!!
        Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Excellent, thanks guys... worth ten bucks then, I take it?

It should have finished downloading overnight, looking forward to playing it some today.
          [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]

Comment

Bought it on Steam too. Though this drm activation stuff is really making me sad.
            Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Enjoying it so far...

Comment

Its a Great game just bought it today with a few other games on the crazy xmas sale on steam my poor credit card is get some abuse today lol

Comment

Yeah, me, being a BIG Splinter Cell Fan downloaded my 2 missing sequels (that I don't have) Double Agent, and Conviction.

BOTH around 16.00 bucks

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_T0NY {CLR} View Post
                    Yeah, me, being a BIG Splinter Cell Fan downloaded my 2 missing sequels (that I don't have) Double Agent, and Conviction.

BOTH around 16.00 bucks
                    I got those 2 last year Conviction is a great game

Comment

ARRGh they should stop these deals at steam.

I already bought more games than I will ever be able to play through...
                      Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

I'm loading it up as I type this to see what the deals for today are, since they change at 1:00 pm EST, or 55 minutes ago. Picked up Mass Effect 2 yesterday (would have last week at that price, but I'm under orders from the wife not to buy anything for myself that isn't a new release on the Tuesday release days in December between Thanksgiving and Christmas). Also grabbed Age of Wonders 2 from Good Old Games (GOG).

I wonder what may overwhelm my desire not to use my credit card again.

-Rand
                        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

That its for me on the steam sale my Cards not getting used no more now bloody steam they are Evil with these sales tempting people to buy the game lol.

Comment

Does this game work with the xbox360 controller?

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
                              Does this game work with the xbox360 controller?
                              Yes mate it dose

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,829   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                                by newiron09
                                BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                                15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                              • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                                by newiron09
                                Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                                15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                              Working...
                              X