Brink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brink

I had completely forgotten about this game until I saw a commercial for it last night. Anyone planning on getting this when it comes out? I wonder what the MP experience is going to be like.
    [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

PS2 graphics. Looks clunky and quite frankly amateurish. Imagine all that AND ported to PC? Naaaaaaaaah.

Comment

Brinks looks boring for me. I dont know really. Must be the lady tone voice talking in most of those Brinks video's. For a shooter game, you'd expect.... rawr lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odefa3EgTpM

Comment

I'm willing to take a chance and wait for lots of reviews.

Comment

it reminds me of TF2. just a different environment, more violence, mcuh cooler guns.

Comment

Nothing to raise my interest in this game.

Will be waiting for the Duke.
            Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

I got it on steam. The new gameplay videos I saw kinda changed my mind. Will play it in 40 hours after I download with my horrible internet.

Comment

Let us know what you think.
                [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

yeah, please give a short review...and some hd screenshots please...
                  Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Ah, refreshing game. First things first, it's not a bad port. Like Crysis or any other horrible ports out these days. It looks like they actually took some time to work on this game. It might be the first game to actually make my 480 sweat. I mean I turned it on and my card started screaming "HOT HOT HOT!!!" It looks quite pretty.

The pace of the game is great. You can be the guy in the corner hiding or run around jumping on walls, sliding down stairs while shooting your weapon or cooking a grenade. It will get some getting used to even though you only have to press Space next to a wall/table and fly right through it.

The game is extremely objective oriented. There is no kill/death. The score board says "Name" "Player Type" "XP" and that's it. There is no kills. You shoot people, you kill people, but all you get is some extra XP. You can get revived, but unlike BC2 revive where you're revived in the middle of a firefight, you have the choice to be revived or just respawn in your base.

When you die. You have a timer of 20 seconds that resets. You might be revived during that time, you can however still make out shapes of people running through to you. Here is the single most awesome thing in this game to me. When you see someone on the ground waiting to respawn. You can walk up to them. Stand above their head, and in a swift motion use the back of your gun to beat them straight in the eye so they go to heaven quicker. That, to me, is worth buying this game. Just the look on people's faces. Oh lawd, how good it feels to beat people up when they can do absolutely nothing about it but watch.

Needless to say, I chose player type "Psycho"

Customization is above average. You can custom everything from your head type, head gear, jackets, pants, weapons, grenades, face paints, anything you want, can be customized to your liking. There is one custom I want, it's a set of staples running across your face, I assume from fighting a bear.

This game isn't for everyone though. You need a huge amount of bullets to bring anyone down. So if you enjoy playing HC, this isn't for you. And one last important thing, max players is 16. Which is quite enough. The maps are very close quartered. There is NO sniper class.

Comment

good review! I think i'm gonna wait till Duke forever comes out though... that should hold me over until bf3.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                      Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                        by newiron09
                        BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                        15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                      • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                        by newiron09
                        Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                        15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                      Working...
                      X