Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallen Earth MMO

Fallen Earth
    I decided to check this it since the end of the year it becomes F2P, but its also been picked up by GamersFirst (same group that picked up All Points Bulletin).
    Over at Massively.com they seem to post about this MMO fairly often as well. Which also peek my curiosity. Currently you can do a 2 week free trial, which is what I tried. But G1 may change this to something else next week its currently up in the air as the make the transition to F2P.

IMO, it isnt such a bad MMO. Some of the key things I liked about it:
    • Armor slots, theirs 20 slots to wear equipment.
    • 8 slots for weapons alone.
    • You can wield a short range (pistol) & melee combo for weapons.
    • Control+wheel mouse to cycle through weapons you wear.
    • Combat is twitched based for the most part. You need to aim with your gun or melee to hit your target. Some creatures have hit locations (head shots).
    • Crafting is nicely done. You queue up your items then continue on your quests. You can even queue up the items you wish to make and then log off. Items are created in real time even while your logged off or in combat.
    • Powers (mutations) augment either your ranged or melee combat.

My biggest beef about the game was the Quest Tracker, it only shows one quest at a time. Not entirely sure this is changeable as I have yet to find the settings.

Just some of my quick thoughts of this MMO while I checked it out over the last week.

I tried it before. I thought it was ok, but to me it didn't pull me in enough for me to continue.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,817   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
    Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

Working...
    X