Somebody help me, I'm takin a beatdown of epic proportions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody help me, I'm takin a beatdown of epic proportions

Ok, for all you mullets that are killin me 321 times a game.All I can say is get your licks in now cause some day in the future, I'm gonna buy me a T1 connection just for my house. Then you better lookout.

I cant help it I got a 2 second lag on this satellite feed. But thats ok, I aint skeered. Just keep killin me and grinnin. Oh and for all you knife happy jokers out there, I hope your blade rusts.

I just wanted to give everyone notice so you can be gettin your mind around it. I dont want to hear any cryin when I come back for revenge.

out. I tell ya.

Cobalt

The only player who can shoot at an empty door and kill somebody 2 seconds later when they get there.

ps, I hope everyone knows this is tongue in cheek.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

As long as you do not go postal.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Cobalt View Post
      I hope everyone knows this is tongue in cheek.
      Oh that's hot... my tongue never leaves a cheek, and I dont care whose cheek it is!

Comment

to beat lag i use claymores and or 3xfrag oh,and marty.i have lag on the servers and that helps with the kills.the guys with 90 or less ping kill me pretty bad.i dont know if i need to change my setup or what,but people shoot me before i even see them.

Comment

Cobalt i cant wait to see you bring it, ill still knife you

Comment

I dont think that 50. rusts if it does then i would just pick somebody elses weapon up or use my trusty deage.

Comment

it doesnt matter if you fire 2 seconds faster then everyone in the server ill still hunt you down and get ya... hem name sound familiar... In the end its for you

Comment

Hunter_Killer, I think you missed the point. I'm telling you I have to shoot at the door while its empty and wait for 2 seconds before the bullets get there. My intention is for somebody to show up just as the bullets get there. Thats how slow it is.

But hey, Its kinda amusing I"m sure to see me standin there pickin my nose. Its kinda funny when I see guys almost as slow as me moving around. But its all fun, Just get your licks in now is all I"m sayin, I dont mind.

The only thing that bothers me about it, is when we play DM , I cant contribute very much. Best thing I can do is just hang back and let the other guys do most of the damage and just snipe if I get the chance.

Some maps I cant play, Vacant, Killhouse, those like that in close quarters I don't even have a chance. I just try and stay away. You probably wonder why I play at all. Well, like I said in my first post, I'm in Iraq, and what free time I have I want to be doing this. I hope you can understand.

One last thing, I know some of you guys think that when I play it causes everyone to lag. Well that's not what the administrator informed me. I was kinda grieved about playing and causing other people problems so I almost quit. But I was told it didn't matter. Take it how you will.

Thanks for being fun about it. I don't mean to sound like I"m whining about it. I"m used to it. I don't mind gettin killed at all. But it does bother me when I shoot at somebody point blank and nothing happens. Oh well.

Oh and Hunter_Killer, Its on now......
                [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Som4e people will always blame others when they are not having a good game. It is an Internet myth that someone with high ping will lag other players. Lag is caused by your connection the the server and can not affect other players connection to the server. Play and have fun. You might want to throw lots of nades.
                  Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                  Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                  I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                  Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Thanks Apache, I do have fun. I just dont like gettin killed so much for the team. Its just a game and everybody loses sometimes. Where I'm at, its not a game, so it puts things in perspective for me. These guys cant relate, so I just let it go.

Have you guys talked about Free For All, or any others.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobalt View Post
                      Have you guys talked about Free For All, or any others.
                      Between me and you, free for all is just camping at it's best ( I swear to God I will just !@#$ at anyone that says this age old line "Camping is fine"). You can't move much because people WILL spawn behind you after a second from the same spawn point. Which brings another point to the field. Spawn camping, check out this looser and see if his style is cool, because sure as hell, he wont be banned from the lair. I remember an admin telling me that spawncamping is allowed and they wont kick or ban for it. How do you like someone killing you after you spawn by 1/2 a sec? That is all from my rant about FFA servers

YouTube - Call Of Duty 4 -25 Kill Streak-Shipment-1min. 25sec. round

Comment

Camping is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by -413- View Post
                          Camping is fine.
                          *Slaps 413 half way to death!* But seriously, I'm back and laggier than ever...

Comment

Camping is a cardinal sin. You will be excommunicated for it.

Comment

I dont camp, thus i get killed a lot.I do hide and move. Its the guys who sit across the street sniping the spawn points that I have a problem with. It doesnt happen a lot but when things get confusing and you got people spawning on two sides of the map, it can happen.

Everyone knows these maps like the back of their hands, so you can count on somebody doing something that others will think is wrong. It happens. I die anyway so I try and not let it get to me. Its still just a game to me.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,817   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

Working...
                              X